Canines Uncorked in Oregon’s Tualatin Valley
Bring Your Best Canine Friend for This Beloved Annual Event, Saturday, August 6th!
TICKETS SALES HAVE ENDED. SEE YOU IN 2023!
The annual dog-friendly wine tasting event of the year, Canines Uncorked, returns to Tualatin Valley, Saturday, August 6th. Bring your pup and take a self-guided tour of four wineries in the north Willamette Valley, where dogs are among the guests of honor.
- Apolloni Vineyards: Sip n’ Spa: Bring your pup here for pampering by LexiDogand a mini massage by Heal NW
- Helvetia Winery: Flights & Fitness: You dog can put their best paw forward on an agility course. Learning agility games is fun for people and pets.
- Shumaker Vineyards: Watercolors & Wine: View the charming watercolor works, including custom pet portraits, by artist Sophie Noel.
- Willamette Valley Vineyards at Tualatin Estate: Tails of Portland Photos -Not only will Wag To My Hearttake a stunning photo of you and your BFF, but you can learn how your pup can star in the coffee table book, Tails of Portland!
- Ardiri Winery & Vineyards: Paws & Paint: Dog-lovers Bottle & Bottega will help your pooch find their inner Paw-asso.
- Dion Vineyard: Wine & Wellness: Take your four-legged friend for a short hike through the Dion vineyards, then learn about the health benefits of animal massage, with hands-on work by ResQ Animal Massage.
- SakéOne: Taste & Treats: Make a special trail mix bar for your best pal.
- Sidereus Winery & Vineyard: Photos with Phido– Phido Photography will be here capturing amazing portraits of you and your pups at this gorgeous scenic winery to remember your special day.
- Blizzard Wines: Paws & Paint: Relax with Rover: Your dog will find true bliss visiting Portland Animal Massage.
- Cooper Mountain Vineyards: Arf n’ Art: The beauty of this location is matched only by the beautiful personalized pet art illustrations from FiolettaArts.
- Oak Knoll Winery: Grape Stomp: Ok, not really grapes, but dogs love to bounce around in a pen of balls and will keep you smiling as they leap with joy.
- Ruby Vineyard: Pinot & Pet Talk: Meet with communicator Shawna Marie Fischerto find out what’s on your dog’s mind.
Tickets are $50 per person and must be purchased in advance. Each ticket includes a passport for free tastings at four wineries.
Net proceeds benefit the Oregon Humane Society. Don’t forget to share your photos and tag them #CaninesUncorked!