We’re Getting Ready to Welcome You Back
As we welcome 2021 with open hearts and arms, Tualatin Valley is getting ready to welcome you back when you’re ready to travel again. While we know that travel may not be possible right now, we are looking forward to your visits in the near future.
If you’re currently in Tualatin Valley, or if you will be visiting in the coming weeks, please take note of the current guidelines that are in effect:
- Eating and drinking establishments limited to 25% capacity or 50 people indoors
- Outdoor dining limited to 75 people maximum
- Tables are limited to 6 people
- Indoor recreation and entertainment limited to 25% capacity or 50 people, whichever is smaller and indoor full contact sports are prohibited
- Retail is limited to 50% capacity (curbside pickup encouraged)
- Outdoor recreation and entertainment (including hiking trails, campsites, gardens) limited to 15% capacity. Outdoor full-contact sports allowed.
The state of Oregon, along with Washington and California, currently is under a travel advisory, which recommends visitors, as well as returning Oregon residents, to self-quarantine for 14 days upon entering the state. These people should limit their interactions to their immediate household. This recommendation does not apply to individuals who cross state or country borders for essential travel.
- Non-essential travel: Travel that is considered tourism or recreational in nature
- Essential travel: Travel for work and study, critical infrastructure support, economic services and supply chains, health, immediate medical care, and safety and security
During this time, we invite locals and anyone who finds themselves in Tualatin Valley to support small businesses with takeout, online orders and curbside pickup. Contact businesses to find out what’s available.