John Tigard House

The John Tigard House, built in 1880, is one of two Tigard-area sites listed on the National Historic Register. John Tigard was the eldest son of Wilson Tigard, the founding father of Tigardville, now known as Tigard. The house is significant in its association with John, who operated a coach route from Tigardville to Portland, and as an example of early frame construction. The house opens to the public on the second Sunday of each month.



Art, Culture and Museums Types

Museums History