The Old Scotch Church is one of the oldest continuously-used churches in Oregon. The church dates back to 1873, and the membership was predominately made up of settlers from Aberdeenshire, west of Aberdeen, Scotland. A cemetery on the church grounds serves as a final resting place for church members, as well as pioneer settlers including Joseph Meek. The Church was added to the National Register of Historic Place in 1974 and is still used for Sunday services.
For more information or a list of historic sites and attractions in Oregon, please visit the National Register of Historic Places.