Tualatin Valley and the greater Portland region are no longer under active weather alerts. However, as we thaw out from recent weather events, there may be considerations that may affect your travel.
- Many businesses are open for business, yet some may remain closed. Please check individual websites and social media accounts for current hours.
- Buses and light rail service may be limited. See TriMet’s alerts >>>
The following are resources that can help you navigate your stay in the Tualatin Valley during inclement weather:
- Washington County Roads: Provides information about road closures throughout Washington County and the Tualatin Valley
- Oregon Department of Transportation: Offers tips and resources for driving in inclement conditions
- TripCheck: Provides traffic and road conditions in real-time, complete with live road cams, for the entire state
- TriMet: Provides real-time updates for its services
- Portland International Airport: Allows travelers to check on flight delays and cancellations
- Washington County Warming Centers
If you must travel during inclement weather please drive safely.