Meet in the Tualatin Valley
Conveniently situated between Portland and the Oregon Coast, Tualatin Valley has a multitude of celebrated attractions and amenities that are as surprising as they are crowd pleasing. Located only minutes from downtown Portland, and about 30 minutes from Portland International Airport, we have a diverse array of meeting spaces, ready to ensure your next meeting is a success.
From the picturesque wineries and vineyards of Oregon’s beautiful wine country, to serene golf courses, wetlands and natural spaces, there are plenty of options available, that will make any meeting feel as if it were worlds away from the city.
Why choose the Tualatin Valley for your next meeting or event?
1. Excellent Venues: Unique, affordable, accessible and exceptional venues that fit the specifications of any meeting and event, plus, diverse amenities, attractions and access to more than 50 hotels
2. Great Rates: Affordable hotel and venue rental rates
3. Free Parking: Free parking at most hotels and meeting and event venues
4. Easily Accessible: Located just minutes from downtown Portland, with easy access to/from downtown Portland and Portland International Airport via public transportation, taxis and Uber.
5. Professional and Personal Attention: We can help you secure group rates, arrange site inspection tours, provide visitor information, and more.
Start planning your meeting today!
Contact us via email, or call 503-644-5555, or toll-free 800-537-3149.
Our Meeting Planners Guide is chock-full of useful information for meeting and event planners, including ideas for team-building and retreats, sample pre- and post-conference itineraries, and much more.
Entice your attendees to come early or stay late with these awesome and engaging pre- and post-meeting and team-building ideas.
The Tualatin Valley has a host of meeting and event venues, with square footage ranging from 500 sq. feet to larger spaces with up to 24,000 square feet.
From small boutiques to larger hotels, the Tualatin Valley has a variety of lodging facilities for your group. Best of all, our hotels are affordable and offer free parking, and many have complimentary breakfast.